Lots to update on. Been a bit busy!
House: HVAC, electical and framing inspections have all been passed. Siding is up on the back and sides of the house. Front will have stone ...which is coming at a later date. They are working on insulation the first half of this week and then will be starting the drywall on Thursday. :)
Current house has been kinda stagnant....which is working out just fine because we've been busy with other stuff lately. If theres no action/offers in another few weeks then we will drop the price again I think. Andy & I are starting to think that the house won't sell until its empty since we just have so much stuff in it which seems to be making it hard for potential buyers.
Austin: Speech therapy is going well and he is repeating words and using more phrases every week! :) He has become quite the mooch though...every time we are eating something he says "a bite!" until you share haha! Very much a happy boy who just has the typical 2 year old meltdowns here and there. Can't wait til it is warmer so he can play outside which he loves to do!
Mason: Had his 9mt appt yesterday and he is doing great! 21lbs 14 oz (75th%), 27.75 in long (27th%) and his head measured 18 in (75th%). His dr isn't concerned about the suture that is closing early anymore since his head grew and it isn't affecting his developing. yay! :) He has 3 teeth right now (2 on bottom and one most of the way through on the top). She saw 3 more on top that she thinks are on their way in soon. Oh joy...teething is never fun! We are not going to be attempting the milk challenge test until after his one year appointment. She said with the symptoms he had & the research that has been done ...it just makes more sense to wait. She strongly prefers that I breastfeed until 18mts if he remains interested. :)
Interview: My interview yesterday went great!! They are a 31 bed unit & have been averaging between 18-22 babies the last 3 months. They did 88 transports for 2012...thats a lot!...about 30% of their admissions they said. The position will start as being 3 12hr day shifts and possibly down the road go to 24hr shifts. They have interviewed one other person & are hoping to hire two. So hopefully they offer me a spot! Right now they have a neonatologist in house 24/7 so they want the NNP there on dayshift to take a patient load (ill see my own babies) and do procedures, go to deliveries and go on transports. The 3 that I met yesterday strongly want the NNP to do transports...fine by me! I will be meeting the other 2 neos on April 9th but they said a decision could be made between now and then. Really hoping they can decide soon so I can just leave my current job asap! The commute will be soooo short! Being on day shift is a little nerve wracking with babysitting decisions but I think I will learn a ton more with being able to round on the babies and work more closely with the neos. I'll keep everyone updated! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(43)
-
▼
March
(6)
- Sick!! :( Austins sick, Masons sick, I'm sick. We ...
- Lots to update on. Been a bit busy! House: HVAC, ...
- So for those that don't already know...I have a in...
- Lots to talk about haha...very, very much enjoyed ...
- Mid week update! First things first haha!! Servic...
- Another fast week! Austin: Did great all week wit...
-
▼
March
(6)



No comments:
Post a Comment