Sunday, March 31, 2013
Sick!! :( Austins sick, Masons sick, I'm sick. We have a few good hours then its all downhill again. Mason seems to be the best feeling as of right now. Hopefully we can get in nice and early at the pediatrician tomorrow morning. Supposed to work and I am out of vacation hours so it looks like itll be an unpaid day. fab
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(43)
-
▼
March
(6)
- Sick!! :( Austins sick, Masons sick, I'm sick. We ...
- Lots to update on. Been a bit busy! House: HVAC, ...
- So for those that don't already know...I have a in...
- Lots to talk about haha...very, very much enjoyed ...
- Mid week update! First things first haha!! Servic...
- Another fast week! Austin: Did great all week wit...
-
▼
March
(6)



No comments:
Post a Comment