Monday, March 18, 2013
So for those that don't already know...I have a interview next Monday, the 25th, at Parkview Women's & Children's for the open NNP position they have!! It's set to be a 3 hour interview with a tour included. :) I'll be interviewing with the manager, the medical director/neo, and 2 other neos. Then on April 9th I'll be interviewing with the remaining 2 neos that can't attend the March 25th interview. They are unsure of what my schedule would look like if I'm hired since they don't currently use NNPs and haven't for a few years. They are saying day shift at least until they have decided how many they will hire and whatnot. It is a 31 bed private room unit...so it's big! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(43)
-
▼
March
(6)
- Sick!! :( Austins sick, Masons sick, I'm sick. We ...
- Lots to update on. Been a bit busy! House: HVAC, ...
- So for those that don't already know...I have a in...
- Lots to talk about haha...very, very much enjoyed ...
- Mid week update! First things first haha!! Servic...
- Another fast week! Austin: Did great all week wit...
-
▼
March
(6)



No comments:
Post a Comment