Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have the best husband. Andy is remaining very optimistic about this cycle actually working. :) I love him so very much and it hurts me that I can't give him a child yet.

Me...I'm trying to be optimistic but the statistics are against us for this fertility drug. I am afraid to get too happy or hopeful that I could get pregnant at the end of the month. Then I feel guilty for not being hopeful. It's a never ending emotional cycle. I think about being pregnant every single day...multiple times a day. Having children is a huge dream for me and I really want to accomplish it.

I know we are still early on when it comes to the whole "trying to get pregnant" thing but it's devasting when it doesn't happen like it's supposed to. Or like the movies/media/songs/school teachers say it will. We are doing everything right...at least I hope we are! I've been on prenatal vitamins since June! Freaking 7 months now! I don't smoke or drink. This just isn't fair! AT ALL!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background