Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Still feeling depressed and not very optimistic. I am just too afraid to think postively. Andy is not wanting to hardly talk about IVF or any of the other options just in case we might need them. No one even texted or asked how things went today. :(

5 comments:

Erica said...

I checked your blog around 10am today cause I knew you may have written something by then... and you did! Sorry, but I didn't have time to leave a comment since I was at work.
Anyways... I'm glad to hear that your ultrasound went better than the last one and that there's a slight chance so you'll be getting the shot! I'll be praying SUPER-hard for you and Andy that that slight chance works and Baby Coak gets conceived!!!

~Ashley~ said...

Thanks Erica! :) I've just been a lil moody lately!

Erica said...

That's ok. I completely understand!
Just wanted to let you know that I care and read this blog all the time to see how you're doing! If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to give me a call! Or if you need some girly time I'd love to get together with you for some Starbucks (we haven't done that in a while!)!
I'll keep praying for you guys and hope things will work out for the better sooner rather than later! I'm sure that this is majorly frustrating for you! I'm totally here for you if you need someone to vent to! :-)

smoyski said...

Ash,
I didnt text you because I got on to read your blog. I didnt think you would want to keep texting news when it wasnt exactly what you had hoped for. Im happy things went better for you this time. Do be hopefullly they always say your mind is powerful and can do wonders!

Bonnie and Scott Doolittle said...

Sorry Honey...had the appt. day mixed up! I thought it was today and that's why I texted you today...so sorry sweetie! Mommy loves you!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background