Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm really not understanding why this is so difficult for us. We're both healthy ...or at least I think we are. Why am I the one born with lazy ovaries and low hormone levels? When thinking about my life I did not think it was going to turn out this way.

I guess it is not going the way that I want it to because God is in control and he must have a plan. It's just difficult to believe that sometimes given all that is going on around me. In my circle of friends/close cousins half of us have had life events that were certainly not in the plans. Why does God do what he does? That is probably the biggest question we all have. It's hard to be patient and give over the control.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background