Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Still so sore. My injection site doesn't hurt too much unless I bump it or lay on it the wrong way. My lower abdomen though is killin' me since Friday. They call it post-ovulation pain and I guess you feel it more due to the high level of hormones working on your uterus/ovaries. I just hope I really did ovulate and that it's not all in my head!

Enjoyed my first day on day shift. :) Our census is super low....we only have 10 babies....we would like to have double that! I know that's bad to hope for premature and/or sick babies but it's what pays the bills and I love my job.

My mom did our taxes today!! Yahoo!! :) Estimating 8-10 days til we get our return.

Looking forward to Valentines Day. Hopefully everyone else is too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background