Sorry for yesterdays ranting post. :( The drugs make me crazy I think. Just ask Andy! I do know that you all care about us and what's going on...I'm just an emotional person right now.
Found out last night that my shot might cost more than I what thought! I was looking at the "fees page" on WHA and saw it on there. I sent an email through the portal thing on WHA to see if the biller could answer my question about whether insurance possibly covers part of it. We'll see. I need to start a running tally of expenses....could get scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
January
(30)
- Added some books that I've read from the library t...
- Still so sore. My injection site doesn't hurt too ...
- Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, ...
- Since I'm supposed to be focusing on other things ...
- Get prepared for a very long post.Well my wallet a...
- This day just keeps getting better and better. NOT...
- Sorry for yesterdays ranting post. :( The drugs ma...
- Still feeling depressed and not very optimistic. I...
- Update:Ultrasound showed multiple small follicles ...
- Tomorrow at 9am we will hear some news...hopefully...
- 3 more days til my U/S. Hopefully my follicle size...
- I have the best husband. Andy is remaining very op...
- Took the last of my Clomid prescription....grow eg...
- I went to my all time favorite store today...Targe...
- 2 days of Clomid down...3 more to go. Reallllly ho...
- I went to visit Alan & Cassie on Saturday with Mom...
- Skipping the last 2 doses of Provera...luckily tha...
- Started my period very late last night ...waiting ...
- So far no negative side effects with the Provera. ...
- Sooo...new game plan.Dr. L wants me to take 5 days...
- No title
- I'm really not understanding why this is so diffic...
- Day 34 and nothing...negative test also. Just pray...
- Day 32..nothing yet and feeling a bit bloated. I'l...
- Day 30 and nothing...this is certainly not how I w...
- Test was negative today...my period hasn't started...
- I'm really hoping since this was a medicated cycle...
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18...give thanks in all circumst...
- Going to day shift January 31st! woot-woot!!
- Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope that 2010 brings ...
-
▼
January
(30)



No comments:
Post a Comment